WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 20 January 2014

SMEARED & SMUDGED DT - PROJECT 3

Hello Peeps,
Here I am today with my 3rd 2014 piece for the SMEARED INK Design Team. I have digi images that I draw exclusively for Smeared Ink too, so why not pop over to the Shop for a browse at the great images there  :-)  There is also The Rubber Club where you can get fabbo exclusive sheets of images :-D 

Now you know already that Smudgy Antics Blog has closed , so now everything is happening in the SMEARED & SMUDGED FORUM and we have many Challenges, Workshops, Tutorials and all sorts of fun stuff going on over there, so why not pop over and join us.
I can tell you that there are some AWESOME creations in the Photo Gallery.... just breathtaking stuff, so if you are in need of a bit of inspiration, then pop over HERE.
I've got some videos in the Mixed Media University too if you want a laugh :-D  My Teamies in there have been busy showing you tips and techniques, and you can see them  HERE.

My piece today is going to be entered into a couple of Challenges in the Forum under THE CHALLENGER......  The Rock n Rolla Challenge and the Scrapbook Sketch Challenge.

If you enter any of the Challenges, you can claim this Smeared Ink image for free :-D
There's also a great little 'guy' to be snagged in the Freakie Freebie Challenge :-D

Now then - on to my piece for this week...


Images I used:
Succubus 3 from the Succubus Set at Smeared Ink - exclusive by Ike
Wolf 1 - from Ike'sArt
Bible Frame - freebie from The Graphics Fairy.



Challenges I am entering:
Rock n Rolla Challenge - Smeared & Smudged Forum
Very Sketchy Challenge - Smeared & Smudged Forum Scrapbook Sketch








6 comments:

  1. Oh! WOW!! fantastic card such depth Ginny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is super fun!!! Love the image in the frame. Great combination of all the digital elements!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ike I love this! Such a cool layout and the vibrant colors just make it pop! You can make a cool story out of it, love it!

    Rocio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, cool take on both challenges, I can definitely see your inspiration from both! That wolf guy is awesome, and it's completely eerie how the succubus is gazing from the frame like a mirrored image. Awesome and surreal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool piece of art. I know I am repeating myself (over and over and over) but fantastic digital colouring. Her hair looks incredible and his chest lickable--oops censor is out. Did I just say that?! Although I don't think I'd like to be caught in his embrace or a kiss for that matter. He looks a little too hungry.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete