WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 24 January 2014

WEEK 3 OVER AT IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES

Hello Peeps,
It's Week 3 over at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES - now I know we are normally fortnightly but we are all revved up and raring to go for our BLOG HOP - scheduled for Tuesday 28th JANUARY 2014 - where I shall be releasing 12 new images and the DT Girls have totally excelled themselves in creating projects using the new stuff. You just wait 'til you see their pieces !!!!!! I am sooooo excited.  :-D  :-D

So, this week being kinda' blank, I decided to throw one of mine in just to give you something to look at :-)  We don't want people waiting saying where's the IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGE now do we ??? LoL

Here's my little 'filler' concoction using 'Saucy Steampunk' - and this is a totally digital piece constructed in PSE9.


So - I hope you are excited about our BLOG HOP - and here's a little sneaky peek at one of my new images.......


Ooooh !!! sneaky, sneaky eh ??!!!

Anyways - you still have until midnight on Monday 27th January to play along with our current Challenge #9 - Anything Goes, and there's a little Freebie there for you to play with if you don't already have an IKE'sART image (you can't win a prize unless you use one of mine).

xoxoxox





6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is an awesome digital creation. It looks so real. A great steampunk vibe too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image and embellishments Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab steam punk mistress there Ike. Have a lovely weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, we are in awe of your creativity. This is pawsome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee hee hee that is one very small sneak piece isn't it! :) But it's such a fab release... oh yeah... can't say anymore about it can I.... I'll accept bribes peeps :) Love this great digital contruction!!! I'm always in awe that you can make this digitally!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your digital creation is, as always, simply brilliant. The shading and subtle tones of her legs are really amazing. Boy you weren't giving people much for the new release were you. lol. Thank goodness we can share your brilliant designs with the world now. No more secrecy!

    ReplyDelete