WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 25 January 2014

RUDOLPH DAY - JANUARY 2014

Aaaaarrrrgggggh !!! Can you believe how fast January is rushing by us ??!!!! It's RUDOLPH DAY  again and if you don't know what this is by now, it is the brainchild of Sarn over at STAMPING FOR PLEASURE, where we all get together in cyberspace for the 25th of each month leading up to Christmas, and we make cards. The idea is that we don't have a last minute mad dash to get them done. This year Sarn has decreed that we must make 2 or more to enter Rudolph Day and so here are mine.

I used a ton of snippets and stuff out of my "bits box" and just about knackered a sewing needle :-D The Reindeer were die cuts given to me by a friend and I stamped over the top of them. I used a Martha Stewart punch and some Distress Inks by TH. The basic cards I already had festering in a box for years as I wasn't sure I liked the crinkle cut edges (I know I could cut round them to make them straight... I know !!!!)




So there we are - at least I am in the Challenge this month and there are 2 adorable little stamps to be won, so why not pop over and play along at STAMPING FOR PLEASURE.

Challenges I am entering:

Stamping for Pleasure - Rudolph Day  1 January 2014
Craftitude Challenge #57 - Anything Goes or I See Fluffy

16 comments:

  1. Wahooo . . . these are two very appropriate cards for my challenge, as they actually feature Rudolph himself! Love all the inking and sewing!
    Thanks for joining in.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh well done. Not only do you have two gorgeous cards but come December you can have an ever so smug smile on your face while we all panic about card making. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pair of cards. I had a thing about deckle edge cards about 15 years ago, don't seem to see them much any more. They look great inked up.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two great cards love the layout and the papers, great to see Rudolph too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby cards Ike - you were quick off the mark!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards. I like the reindeer, and all the stitching, and personally I like the deckle-edge cards too. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, and Rudolph looks ready for Christmas 2014. Will we be? Happy Rudolph day,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous!!! Love how you have stamped over the die cut!!! Can't believe you hand stitched those!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Rudolph Day! Great cards and a head start on Christmas cards for 2014. Thanks for sharing with us at Craftitude Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun reindeer cards! I really like the mish mash of designer paper you put behind them. It really works and adds to the festivity of it all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the stamping over the die...looks so cool!

    They are both great card...your sewing suits them so well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rudolph Day eh? What a great idea. Don't forget you can enter these into my 12 months of Christmas Cards Link up at: http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/p/the-12-days-of-christmas-card-link-up.html. For everyone who adds two holiday themed cards to the link up, I send off a digital paper at the end of the month and each card entered gives a person one chance for winning a full kit at the end of the year. Since your cards are already made, why not join in? These two would be a perfect addition.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two super Rudolph Day cards, Suzy, and I do like the way you have stamped over the deer - very effective. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh these are very neat Christmas cards - they are colorful and bright and very original - Bravo!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad you've decided to join my link up. I'll make note about the fact there are two cards in this one post since Mr. Linky doesn't like cards from the same post. So just remember when you do your cards for Rudolph Day next month, to add my link up to your challenge list and benefit from some extra goodies. Also, any other winter themed holiday cards like Chanukah or happy holidays in general qualify. Thanks for hopping on board!

    ReplyDelete