WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 26 July 2013

RUDOLPH DAY - JULY 2013

Happy Friday Everybody Peeps :-)

Here is a little something I have made for Sarn's Challenge - RUDOLPH DAY - over at STAMPING FOR PLEASURE.
I was totally inspired by ENFYS who has given a fabulous Tutorial on how to make this shape of card over on her Blog ... GOING BUGGY. It's called a 'Petal Card'. Awesome - Thank you Enfys. If you would like to see how to do this go HERE.

The image I have used inside is my Freebie to you this week - "CrackaCat". If you would like him, please scroll down to the next Post. :-D
I have coloured him with Copics.


Click on Pic to enlarge...




Inside..

I had to use a different die 'coz I don't have the same one that Enfys used, but it worked almost as well.

I used:

'Crackacat' by me - available as a Freebie today.
Papers by PSX 
Copics
Whispers Archival Ink - Whisper Pink
Stickles - Crystal
White card stock

Challenges I would like to enter:

Stamping For Pleasure - Rudolph Day July
Jelly Park Challenge - Christmas in July 
Polka Doodles Challenge #30 - Christmas in July 
Crafting By Designs - Christmas in July 
Creative Belli Challenge #174 - Christmas in July 



18 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Ike what a great idea to stamp an image on the inside square, I never thought of doing that!
    Hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Ike and the most interesting design. Love the cute little kitty.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the colours and design Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Ike, I so love it and the freebie image too well done!! Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ike . . . thank you for entering Rudolph Day with such a novel card. It's superb.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is really a fabulous card!!!! Love the shape. I will have to go and check out that tutorial when I get home. Right now don't have my supplies here to do much... only color ;o) All my DT card posted were done in advance... yup I had a whole month of DT done before leaving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful and I love your image! Thank you for playing at Jellypark Friends for our Christmas in July challenge
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable, beautiful art Ike.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! With such a pretty outside I just didn't expect an even better inside! (The cat is freaking adorable so that's what makes the inside better than the outside lol.) I'm glad you joined us at {PIN}spirational Challenges this week. Hope to see you there again soon. Hugs from Wiola

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love what you've done with your cat. I need to hurry up and finish as my mouse is dying and the batteries are downstairs and I'm not going back tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so cute, love the image. Thank you for joining us over at Jellypark Friends for our Christmas in July Challenge. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous, what a fab design :o)
    Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Friends & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun fold on this beautiful card!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spiratinal Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an impressive card fold, decorated so pretty on the front. Loved the idea of having the cute image on the inside as a special treat once the card is opened. I'll check out the link, TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Polka doodles!!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete