WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 15 July 2013

A BIT OF METALWORK

Hello Monday Peeps..... Again !!!

Over at SMUDGY ANTICS this fortnight, the Challenge is to use some METAL. It can be real, faux, recycled cans etc. all that kinda' stuff.
I have gone for a backing of the inside of a Greek cake box, which is like crinkled tin. I put it through my new MBossaibilities folder from Spellbinders - 'Creative Cogs' then I put some Alcohol inks on it. When they dried I smurged some Black Stayzon over the top to bring out the embossing a bit more.
The images are from SMEARED INK....  'Open Corset' from the SI Heavy Metal Set and the lady is part of one of my exclusive digis for SI... 'Mirror, Mirror'.  I fussy cut all the bits out of the corset and mounted the sides on 3D foamies with a slight bend, so the front bulges out a bit. My lady is also mounted on foamies. Sentiment  I made myself.


Click on Pic to enlarge



Challenges I am entering:

Smudgy Antics - Use some Metal    ......................... WINNER :-)

8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous work! thank you for visiting my blog John and are both fine how you are well Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the metallic theme, very creative.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love how you have embossed and stained that piece!!!! Just fabulous as always. Great sentiment as well ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always Ike, you blow me away! Love all the embossing and staining and I admire your patience cutting out the corset........FAB!
    and yeah, I love me some Heavy Metal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOh, Ike! I WANT one like that! fab fussy cutting and the embossing and gorgeous chick just ROCK! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! super beautiful. I love this piece. Fabulous job Ike.Thank you for joining us at Smudgy Antics.
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wowzers Ike this is freaking fabulous!!! that corset looks awesome as does your image :D thanks for sharing it with us at Smudgy Antics xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your art Ike and always enjoy peering round your blog. This is immense, loving the embossed and inked cake box. Thank you for sharing your art with us at Smudgy Antics xxx

    ReplyDelete