WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 14 July 2013

HAPPY SUNDAY

Hello Peeps,

Here I am again with a little piece I was messing with yesterday.... I am still in that kinda'.. "What am I doing this for and what's it all about ?"... mood, so am dipping in and out of different styles/products etc.

I found this sketch over at   I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge Blog, so I decided to get mine out and have a play.  Here's the sketch......

and here's my creation...

Click on Pic to enlarge


I used:
cream basecard
papers from Papermania 'Chelsea Green' pack
Die cut frame & flowers
Vellum
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Peeled Paint
pearls from stash
Bluetit watercolour by me
Main Image;    Digi Darla Designs - Mailbox
Promarkers, China Blue, Cornflower, Tulip Yellow, Buttercup, Tea Green, Caramel, March Hair 


Challenges I am entering;

I (heart) Promarkers #176 - Use a Sketch
Crafting All Seasons #56 - Bingo   Flowers/Digi/Pearls
Party Time Tuesday #128 - Wing It 
Scrappers Delights #3 - Summer Colours
Totally Papercraft #175 - All of a Flutter
Allsorts Challenge #215 - Fur & Feathers

15 comments:

  1. Really lovely. I love all your shades of green. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see different styles from you occasionally Ike. This is lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card Suzy - you do continue to surprise with you wide variety of cards - but then who wants to be pidgeon holed... hugs Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous image and gorgeous papers. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...super card, so glad you shared your creation with us at TPC, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card. Love your description of its creation.
    Thanks so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little card! Such a sweet image & fab layout!
    Thanks for playing Bingo with us at Crafting For All Seasons!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card and the image is so cute...
    Thanks for sharing it with us at PTT...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! You used the image you won and wow, you've coloured it so stunningly. I'm LOVING your fence--wish I WOOD be able to colour that great some day.

    Awesome layout and cool papers too. Man, what you can achieve when you AREN'T feeling it is 10 x better than me on my best day. You are simply amazing my friend!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Scrappers Delights Challenge.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card and a fab take on the sketch, Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh so beautiful. Love the layers you have done. You have been really busy while I'm on vacation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a beautiful card ,so summery and I love how you used the sketch
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card thank you for joining us at I love pro markers x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so beautiful Ike and thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete