WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 27 October 2017

CAT LOVERS' BLOG HOP 2017 - DAY 5


Hello Peeps,
Here I am on Day 5 of the fur-bulous CAT LOVERS' BLOG HOP 2017, as hosted and arranged by the wonderful JANIS over at HER PEACEFUL GARDEN.
This is the 3rd year that Janis has published this event and it seems that every year more of us cat lovers and taking part.
This is also my 3rd year of participation and this year's Prize from me is a brand new cat set that I drew especially for Janis.


Each day of the Hop there will be one of these new kitties to win from this set in a special game Janis has devised. The Game for Day 5 is to share your favourite Cat books.

Here is a piece I have made using today's kitty prize from the set. This one is called 'Hmmmm'.  He is put with 'GREEK WINDOW' also from IKEsART.


This card has a definite Greek vibe to it in preparation for tomorrow's creation, which will be another Greek piece to celebrate "OXI  DAY" - which I will tell you all about on tomorrow's Post :-) 

Janis has an amazing number of fantastic Sponsors this year and there are loads of Prizes, so why not pop over and join in the cat fest :-D  You will find the start of the Hop here:   MAIN HOP PAGE

Thank you for Following me :-) xx


14 comments:

  1. I love geraniums and the white kitty POPS with the gorgeous red in the background. Beautiful, Ike! LOVE YOUR NEW CAT STAMPS! xxD dlmundinger(at)yahoo(dot)com USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cat!
    oh how cute!
    love this card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm ... just what is he thinking about? Climbing into the window perhaps ... lol Great card.
    rebyah1 @ gmail dot com USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this beautiful white kitty in the window with the flowers!! So cool! thealteredpaper@gmail USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks wonderful in front of the window and geraniums, Ike! He reminds me of my own white kitty.
    prfconnie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that thoughtful wink and the great background for him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card with a sweet kitty!
    smith dot craftychris at gmail dot com
    UK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous window scene with this cat.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com USA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card! Love this window scene and the beautiful kitty!
    deniseb777AgmailDOTcom
    US

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this one is my absolute favorite! So big and bold...love the white cat with the red flowers.

    Beverly S
    theladystamper2000atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet image and card, Ike! Really enjoying seeing your new designs! I can't tell whether you've coloured it electronically or with markers, but it's beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just LOVE that image!!!! Those red flowers are beautiful. Reminds me of my Grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your coloring is magnificent, Ike!! Love this kitty and the flowers. Wow!!
    It's so cool to see how different our interpretations of your images turn out.

    Thank you for sponsoring and for joining us in the #CatLoversHop2017!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous, striking card, Ike! I love the white kitty in front of the blaze-red flower. Beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete