WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 26 October 2017

CAT LOVERS' BLOG HOP 2017 - DAY 4


Hello Peeps,
Here I am on Day 4 of the fur-bulous CAT LOVERS' BLOG HOP 2017, as hosted and arranged by the wonderful JANIS over at HER PEACEFUL GARDEN.
This is the 3rd year that Janis has published this event and it seems that every year more of us cat lovers and taking part.
This is also my 3rd year of participation and this year's Prize from me is a brand new cat set that I drew especially for Janis.


Each day of the Hop there will be one of these new kitties to win from this set in a special game Janis has devised. The Game for Day 4 is to share something about a journey with your cats.

Here is a piece I have made using today's kitty prize from the set. This one is called 'CELEBRATE'.  I coloured him twice and then flipped him in Photoshop.


I have used Digi papers and elements from ANGELHAZE - Spooky Halloween Night Set and TOOTYPUP SCRAPS - Little Vixen Set.

  

Janis has an amazing number of fantastic Sponsors this year and there are loads of Prizes, so why not pop over and join in the cat fest :-D  You will find the start of the Hop here:   MAIN HOP PAGE

Thank you for Following me :-) xx



16 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This is ADORABLE, IKE! I can't decide which of these fabulous kitty is my fave. xxD dlmundinger(at)yahoo(dot)com USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. These images are so cute....good job on flipping them on your card....just perfect!

    Beverly S.
    theladystamper2000atyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at these two just waiting to win the dance-off... too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!
    this is pawesome card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I think they've eaten too much of their Meowoween candy - look at those full tummies! lol Soooo adorbs.
    rebyah1 @ gmail dot com USA

    ReplyDelete
  6. too funny--looks like they are dancing.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com USA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, LOVE it, Ike!
    prfconnie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are the main attraction! Great how they are out standing outstretched! Love that! Beautiful CARD! thealteredpaper@gmail USA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome coloring of those kitties!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom
    US

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Wow, Ike, those kitties look so lifelike the way you've coloured them! You've drawn some gorgeous images! Thanks again for sponsoring the hop! The daily games are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a black cat & you have captured the fur better than I can with my camera! And the two look like they are having a GREAT time :)
    Christi
    Stampin Diva {at} yahoo {dot} com
    USA

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is brilliant! The kitties look like they are having a wicked time! xxx
    smith dot craftychris at gmail dot com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those cats over the spider web is adorable. Too funny. And naughty just like cats, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Clever how you flipped one of the kitties to have them celebrating together here. Great card, but I can't help but feel they have something nefarious in mind!!

    Thank you for sponsoring and for joining us in the #CatLoversHop2017!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These kitties are beautiful, Ike! I love how you coloured them - they look so sleek and shiny. Perfect digital background. x

    ReplyDelete