WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 23 July 2016

MY CARD ORDER FINISHED :-)

Hello Peeps and happy weekend !! :-)
Here's what I have been working on recently.

I saw this Double Bow card the other day on Fiki's Blog at BAD KITTY'S CRAFT ROOM and I just had to go buy the File.... it's just fabulous and so versatile. I used it for one of the wedding cards on order and made another more Goth style.



I downsized the bow for the Goth card but forgot to do that on the back 'ribbon' but it still looks ok :-)


If you want to buy this File then contact Sandra... deets are at SANDRA's SCRAPSHOP and she has a FaceBook Group Page too HERE.

I had already been inspired by a card I saw on her Blog but I didn't have the Bow File at that time, so I made my own and did this one .....



I made the bow by hand and also used various cutting files and dies for the rest :-)

This is the card that I was inspired by......


And lastly, here is the Greek Baptism card I was asked to make.......




I have fussy cut and layered the font to make it 3D and used a cutting file to make the little Dove and added a tiny silver cross charm in his beak.

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a fabulous crafty weekend. xxx


Challenges I am entering:

Card & Scrap Challenge #121 - AG    **** TOP 3 ****



16 comments:

  1. all you cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW = such opulence. Love all the bows and what you've done with them. FAB work. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, the bows are great and I love your designs with it. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw and we hope to see you back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are absolutely stunning the bow design is awesome Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  5. All stunning makes and must say do love the bow and your Goth card...Thank you for joining us at A Bit More Time To Craft and good luck in draw...Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been busy! Love all the bows - those large ones are so awesome! I love that you did a wedding one and a goth one - both are totally fabulous. Great other cards too. So intricate and beautiful - all of them. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! Very beautiful wedding-card.
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    DT Ellenor Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such unusual and beautiful cards! Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers.

    Emma - DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, those double bow cards are a showstopper! So fancy! I think my favourite is your third card - it has it all - the heart, the flowers, the rings - and I love the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely project. Great use of Dies for our challenge theme. Good luck and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining our challenge at Card and Scrap
    with your beautiful contributions :-) Good luck !!

    DT Astrid - Card and Scrap :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, so beautiful.♥
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs Line.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful cards!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our " anything goes with optional add flowers” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely project and good luck in the drawing, hope to se you in ouer next challange at Creatalicious// DT member Zora

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous projects!
    Thank you for playing with us at HLS July Anything Goes with Dies.

    ReplyDelete