WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 17 February 2013

MONSTERS ARE REAL......

Still messing with ATCs... I have done this with a new WordArt my friend Lisa at DECOSSE's DYNAMITE DOODLES made for me. I told her what words I wanted and she made it sooooo cool. :-)

Bunny from Free Digital Graphics
Background Mesh from Smeared Ink - 'Grate' from Quoth The Raven Set
Shadow Bunny by Me

Challenges I am entering:

Smeared & Smudged Forum GDT Challenge - AIW






5 comments:

  1. Love it Ike!!! lol its fab huggles hun Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out fantastic Ike. I was seriously curious to see how you were going to do this quote and it all came together fantastic as always. I also like how you keep making your address match the tone of your project. Very creative.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete