WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 11 February 2013

BEATING HEART ATC

Happy Monday Peeps,
Today I have done an ATC for the BEATING HEARTS ATC Challenge over at SMUDGY ANTICS.
I have used 'Cracked Heart' from the Heart Wings Set by SMEARED INK. I printed it out 4 times and decoupaged it up to make it 3D then covered it with Glossy Accents.
The DP I used for the envelope on the front is from Scrap With Lynn . I cut the letters for 'Love' from different books and magazines and hand wrote 'Letters'. I tied it with a scrap of ribbon from my stash :-)


On the inside I also used the word 'Heart' from the Heartwings Set and wrote the rest of the sentiment in a Font called 'Blood'. :-D 

Challenges I am entering:

Smudgy Antics - Beating Hearts ATC
Wicked Wednesday #70 ATC  - Valntine/Love



15 comments:

  1. This is really awesome! Totally love the heart and the letters you cut out are really a great idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Love this atc. Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant ATC! Where can I find a template for this design? I adore the envelope shape with the ATC pic inside. Marvelous crafting! Thanks for playing along with us over at Smudgy Antics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! and so cool with the little envie. Truly brilliant! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well OF COURSE you'd do the text in a font called "BLOOD" . . . you're IKE and I wouldn't expect anything less! LOL! This is kinda cute in a way! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally awesome - love that it's 3-D. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the image and how the ATC comes with it's own envie! Thanks for playing along with us at Wicked Wednesday this week.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever ! Thanks for joining us at wicked Wednesday again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fab ATC, so awesome that it's got it's own envelope too! thanks for playing along with us at Smudgy Antics too! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh gosh this are amazing creation wonderful just love it very well done!!!
    XOXO
    SanDee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ike, smashing cool looking ATC, love the envelope too!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ike I love this design and the images! awesome job and I am so glad you entered this in Smudgy antics challenge! How inspiring.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ike, I'm loving the little package that this super little ATC forms. I'd expect nothing less though xxx Thank you for sharing your art with us at Smudgy Antics xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Ike...as always, something unique and inspirational. This really is brilliant. Thanks for playing along at Smudgy antics this week.
    Love BDx

    ReplyDelete