WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 28 December 2012

THANK YOU

Good Morning - I hope you had a super festive time :-)

I have made a bunch of Thank You cards to send out. Can't remember where I got this daisy image from... maybe it will come to me later. Anyhoo, I coloured them with Copics and made a punch border mat, then added some string. I think I need the string to be a bit thinner, but that's all I got right now :-)


Crafting world has been a bit quiet what with the Holidays and all, but I bet we are all going to be really busy again in the new year. !! 
Have a great day xx

Challenges I am entering:

The Crafters' Cafe Thank You Challenge

2 comments: