WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 4 December 2012

BACK ON THE ATCs :-)

Hello Peeps,
Don't ya' just LUV ATCs ???? - well I'm hooked anyways :-) 
I have been making Christmas decorations this last couple of days (photos will probable appear later) but I saw an ATC Challenge and had just the thing. I had been working on colouring a little image that just makes me laugh out loud... it's called "I Love Carrots" and is from SPYDER. You can get one in her store Dragonsmore....HERE.  Most of Spyder's digis are only 99p... Bargain !!! :-D
I think this is sooo funny with the Reindeer eating the Snowman's nose - the look on his face is classic !!! LoL
Anyhoo - I made this ATC using a Cricut snowflake with added Stickles, a small snippet of white card embossed with dots and I fussy cut the image into 4 layers for 3D effect.
I added a tiny little bell (it actually tinkles) that I've been hoarding for ages and some tiny orange seed beads are where the bits of carrot falling are on the digi :-)  Then I added a little senti that says "Merry Crunchmas"  and the Font is called 'Bite Me'...LoL
Embossing folder 'Polka Dots' from Cuttlebug.
I mounted everything on a green ATC card.


Click on pic to enlarge

So there we are - a bit of whimsy for today :-)

P.S. sorry the photo is not really crisp - I am back to using my old camera (which was playing up) coz the new one I bought is total poop !!!! :-(

Challenges I am entering:

365 Cards - Day 278 Pick a Pattern Polka Dots
Oooh La La Creations Challenge 119 - Seeing Spots + Dots
Totally Stampalicious - Anything but a Card



10 comments:

  1. lmao. he is so cute, great idea and I love miss shaped ATC's x thanks for joining us at fun with ATC's

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Ike!

    Absolutely gorgeous idea and presented so very lovely!!! Especially love the look on the snowman's face! So cute!

    Thank you very much for playing along with us at FwATCs!!!

    die amelie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great ATC... poor snowman's nose!! Love the snowflake creating that fab background shape to the scene. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fun With ATCs.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab piece! The look on his face is hilarious, poor him.
    Thanks a lot for joining us at FwATCs.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this Ike. Great humorous ATC.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny! Love the nose bit! The snowflake hanging off the side is very clever!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations!
    Blessings,
    Adrienne

    P.S. I think we are in a YPP ticket swap together?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEEK!!! This is just precious, Ike! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Supersweet! I love the snowflakedetail on the side :)
    Thanks for sharing it at Ooh La La this week. Hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smack me hard!! I'm sure I popped over to give you a BIG thank you! I posted it waaaaaaaaaaaay back but even that seems to have disappeared. It is gorgeous and I love it! I hope I did send you an email strange away, but it may have turned up when I was incasserated...no, that's not the right word, for most of last month...anyway, I'm putting it on my desk today coz my crafty goodies still haven't turned up yet, I was hoping to add them to woyww last week but no show...so I left a gap to add them, if they turn up later today...in the meantime I've added I love carrots to woyww instead.
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete