WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 6 December 2012

QUOTH THE RAVEN - POE, POE, POE MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello Peeps,
Welcome to QUEST 16 over at  QUOTH THE RAVEN which this month is called "POE ! POE! POE! MERRY CHRISTMAS".
Firstly - Congratulations to our Winner for Quest 15 - CARLA who made an awesome tag for our Tic Tac Poe Challenge, and to our Top 3... Pauline, Vee and Monique :-) Well done everyone and thank you for joining us.

Now this time we are on a Christmas Theme, but it must have some connection to Edgar Allan POE and must be on the darker/Gothic side.
The Prize this Challenge is a brand new digi I made which is not even in my Shop yet. She is 'Scheherazade' and was drawn to illustrate Poe's story - The 1002 nd Tale of Scheherazade. You can read the story HERE and here's a preview of her.... (click on Pics to enlarge)



For my project this month I have used 'Old Man' from my Tell Tale Heart digis (Poe) and the Xmas tree from the 'Gothic Christmas' set from SMEARED INK. I added some lights and made it glow :-)


Well - I hope you will come over and see the awesome creations my Poe Sisters have made to show you and also play along with us this month. :-)
See you tomorrow for DAY 4 of the 12 Days of Creepmas.

Challenges I am entering:




2 comments:

  1. This is a coolest Poe I've seen yet, Ike! Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that is a truly excellent Scrooge-like Poe. We love it. Thank you for entering our challenge

    ReplyDelete