WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 23 February 2012

QUOTH THE RAVEN - QUEST 4 ..........."OH,POOR KITTY"

Hello Peeps,
Welcome to Thursday :-D Today we go up with Quest 4 over at QUOTH THE RAVEN which this week is called "Oh, Poor Kitty" and takes it's theme from 'The Black Cat' by Edgar Allan POE. If you don't know the story, you can read it HERE. I have whipped up some new images for this one, which can be found in my Shop. I'm having a bit of a shuffle round over there and now have separate categories, so that hopefully will make things easier. :-)
So, let's announce the Winners of last week's Challenge - Annabel Lee. Our Winner is Croms(aka Helen)
and our Top 3 (in no particular order) Andrea of Smudgetastic, Kapree of KC Consultant and Yvonne of Arctic Blond Creations. Congrats to you all and many thanks for playing along with us :-D
Here is my offering for this week, using my Wall from 'Poe Wall Cat', but with a new cat I did this week. I printed the wall out 3 times and layered it up to give it depth. He is put against a graveyard background and I added another cat up the tree and a POE image blended into the background. All images were coloured digitally. 




I hope you will come over this week and play with us. Your creayion can be anything you choose as long as it fits somewhere within the theme.... don't worry - you don't have to be gory LoL


Challenges I am entering:
Truly Scrumptious No. 74 - All Creatures Great & Small
There She Goes TSG144- Animal Theme
Touch Twin Markers TTC11- Animals

5 comments:

  1. FABULOUS!!! Amazing artwork as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how fun! Creepy but totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! So cute! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Marker Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic piece of art Ike. Depicts that fantastic story wonderfully. Shame about the C+P job above me. This needs to be looked at. Hugs Hxx

    ReplyDelete