WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 4 February 2012

SMEARED INK - NEW IMAGES

Hello  - today I am showcasing (or trying to ) some images from SMEARED INK. It's called 'Bloody Valentine' as is a fabulous NEW RELEASE.
I have made a couple of projects for you to see, but I am feeling a bit 'off' at the moment. :-(






Items used;
Bloody Valentine Set from Smeared Ink - 'Love Sick' saying + 'Triple Bloody Hearts'
'Calypso' from Smeared Ink
'Guineapig' Birthday - Bugaboo
Romance Set from My Memories
Coloured in PSE9
Here's the New set...


Challenges I am entering :
Catch The Bug Bugaboo - FEB Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Great job coloring that rat and the hearts.

    Both cards are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, I found the blood and gore..haha
    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them especially Mr Rat
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bow you added on this one (and the Bugaboo digi in the little thought bubble!)

    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes Challenge" with Bugaboo Stamps! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete