WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 25 April 2011

NEW RELEASE DIGIS - 1st MAY

Hi Peeps,

Hope you had a good Easter & Passover.
This is a preview of another new Digi I will be releasing on 1st May. I will also be giving away a Freebie on 5th 'cos it's my Birthday :-)  WATCH THIS SPACE.
The Shop is also being updated to include a cart + quick checkout. Am working on that now  :-D :-D

1 comment:

  1. Fab digi suzy pop over to my blog I have 2 awards for you
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete