WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 21 April 2011

MORE DUDES :-D

Hello Peeps,
It's time again for another Dude. This week we had an Inspirational Challenge over at Dude Time Doodles and here is your inspiration board.

I went for the colour scheme with my design and my DUDE is called Santi Beaches and I combined him with another DTD image - Ice Bucket. Both images were coloured in my graphics programme. I used a holiday photo image from the inspiration board as his background, which I faded out a bit so that it didn't overpower the Santi image. I think he's great sitting by the pool. :-D  I printed him, the parasol and the ice bucket twice and decoupaged them to give a nice 3D image. The parasol is from the Summer Island package available at DigiDesignResort. I was a bit stuck for a sentiment on this card, but my mate was sitting beside me and came up with this one, which I think works just great :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love that background paper you paired Santi Beaches with, and the bucket of beer is perfect. Great job!

    ReplyDelete