WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 19 April 2011

CDAC DIGITAL DRAWING CHALLENGE ROUND 2

Happy Tuesday Everyone,
There is another Digital Drawing Challenge going on over at CDAC at the moment. The theme for this Challenge is "Masculine".
There were some fabulous entries last time and they had over 21,000 views and clicks - can you imagine !!! :-D  Anyway, I thought I'd have a go at this one too, so here is my first Digi.
Sorry - he has to be watermarked for the Challenge but  I think he shows up ok.



He will be released in my Shop on 1st May, so why not pop over and browse through my other Digis. More coming fast and furious now :-D LoL
Bye for now .....back later with another :-D

1 comment: