WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 6 March 2011

NEW PAD

This is a fun little froggy card for a new home.
The image is from Doodle Pantry. He comes already pre-coloured so I didn't have to mess about. I used the colours from his surroundings to make mats and placed them on pale blue cardstock A5 size. I enlarged his waterlillies in my graphics programme, then cut them out and decoupaged them into the corner. I put a sentiment on a tag by Silke and attached it with sticky pads.
I think he's a jolly little chap and would make anyone smile.
I am entering him for Doodle Pantry Challenge No. 9 - Use a DP Image.

8 comments:

  1. Love the decoupaged waterlillies, great idea as it brings the scene and the cardstock border into one. I really like it! A real fun card. Thanks for joining the DPDC#9 challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinking cute!! Love the frog and lily pads. The saying is adorable. Thanks for joining in at DPDC9.
    Hugs, Heide
    DP DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the water lillies in the corner..very nice touch!! Thanks for playing along in DPDC9. Have a super day =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card Ike! So adorable and I love the water lillies in the corner - adds such nice perspective to the card. Thanks so much for joining the Doodle Pantry challenge. I do hope you'll return again.
    Sharon, DP-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card!! I LOVE your additional waterlillies in the corner, perfect addition! =) Thanks so much for joining us in challenge #9 at Doodle Pantry!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! Love all the fun details. Thanks for joining us for DPBC9!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your distressed edges and the water lilies. Fab jog using this image. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Doodle Pantry.

    ReplyDelete