WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 10 March 2011

THE DAY THE FAIRY ELEPHANTS CAME !

I'm still in surreal mode today and found an interesting site where you are encouraged to alter a photo and make something different, so I thought I'd have a go. This week it's Tulips. Tulip image supplied on site.
http://fridayfotocollage.blogspot.com/2011/03/tip-toe-through-tulips.html
Here's my effort .....



I am also entering this at Delightful Challenges - Butterflies :-)

3 comments:

  1. I like those crazy elephants.
    Sometimes, they fly. Probably :)
    That's pretty damn cool.
    Xx,
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so darn fun and really clever!!!
    You gave me a BIG smile!!!
    Thanks for playing and hope you come back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, did give me a giggle, thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, Happy crafting x

    ReplyDelete