WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 9 March 2011

EVEN SAURON CAN'T RESIST THE LURE OF THE CUPCAKE !!!!

One Cake to rule them all .....................................................





I thought I'd do something surreal with the Cupcake Challenge and I used one of the Live Like A Hobbit papers by Cali Designs. This was a Freebie and you can find it here:    http://calidesign.wordpress.com/
I inserted the eye of Sauron into the window and coloured the cupcake in my graphics programme, and then decoupaged the Cupcake - a Freebie by Cathy from Paper Garden Projects - Birthday Cupcake Set.  Go check out the site :-)
Backing paper made in graphics programme.
Saying courtesy of Tolkein.
I am entering this for;
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge 101

6 comments:

  1. I think your Lord of the Rings theme cupcake card is amazing very creative.
    Thanks hun for the award.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a fabulous idea! How fun! Love it! So glad you joined us for this weeks Cupcake Inspiration challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHA! I Love it!!! The Fellowship Failed, Sauron has the Cupcake! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm scared...lol....No,this card is amazing! I love your creativity! Thank you for playing along with Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card, I can't stop smiling, love the idea! =)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete