WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 9 October 2018

31DAYS OF HALLOWEEN - DAY 9

Hello Peeps,
I am here today with my creation for DAY 9 of the 31 DAYS of HALLOWEEN BLOG HOP. I am having a cutesie day again today and showing off my Grandsons in their Halloween outfits from last year :-D
I have used a Freebie digital scrapbook Quick Page from CRAFTING WITH JACK  and background papers from " Sloth with Pumpkin Set " another Freebie from LITTLE SCRAPS OF HEAVEN. This is their latest FREEBIE. You get a Digi File and a Cutting File in this set :-D




https://www.lshdigidesigns.com/pages/free-file.htm

Click on this Badge to go to the Hop


I hope you will pop over and hop along with us. You can be creepy or cutesie - whatever rolls your pumpkin :-D  xxxxx


13 comments:

  1. Both cards are fabulous.
    Wonderful photos of you lovely Grandsons
    Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! Really fun mood!
    **
    A gift package is already traveling to you.
    For now it is in the Posthands - Bulgarian and Greek.
    Expect this by the end of the month.
    HUGS,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so pleased to see you using my quick page, the backgrounds go really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so wonderful!
    love it!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Quickie page is great, shows off the picture of your little sweeties... that aren't looking so sweet in the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super layouts to show off your grandsons!! Wanted to get the Little scraps of heaven cats from last week but I was too late. Will try for this week's when I am on my computer! Your Spot prize prize is in its way and the next spot prize will be up on my blog today...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab pages showing your little ones, I hope they are having treats not brains hee hee! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are simply priceless and faBOOlously scary layouts, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how frightfully delightful they are too, LOVE your grandson's outfits and face-ups, faBOOlous pages!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those faces - especially
    the chocolate-covered one.
    Great use of the pages.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The face on the top one is incredible and I am now going to STOP reading your blog because I have too many crazy ideas

    ReplyDelete