WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 24 June 2018

SOME MORE BLOKE CARDS :-)

I always find it difficult to make cards for me if I haven't got an idea of their hobbies or stuff. 
I've had a bit of a run on Blokes' cards this week, but at least with most of them I was given a hint LoL

This first one - the lady said her father liked G & T, Music and liked to burn his own music CDs :-)
I used some scraps of hessian too and an alphabet die.



For the fisherman I made a little fishing gillet having seen a picture on Pinterest and drew some fake stitching. I made some little fishing baits and covered them in glaze to make them shiny. Then I fussy cut then and stuck them to hang off his pockets.








This one was for a teenager who's not really into anything except sitting in front of his computer !!! :-(  So I did this......


I hand cut a gamer handset and then used bits from my scrap box for the background etc. The gold number panel is the left-overs from a numeral die cut and then I die cut his name.
Inspiration for this taken from Leslye Lauterbach Designs card ;



This one is for my youngest Grandson - he is into super heroes :-)
The background web was done with an embossing folder . The Spiderman is a colouring page, fussy cut and mounted with 3D foamies.





I'll be along in a minute with some pretty girly cards :-)

Challenges I am entering:

1 comment: