This first one was made using several die cuts and some Greek lace. The flowers were die cut and then tinted with cream ink.
This one was for a Greek lady. The papers and images are from SALT TOWN STUDIOS - Blue Skies Kit and the card was constructed using a Bow Card Template from SANDRA's SCRAP SHOP. I printed out the flower elements in different sizes and then fussy cut and layered them. All the bow elements were stitched on my sewing machine. I used assorted dies for the lacy bits and leaves.
I used flowers from SAMFLORA and a lovely floral die cut which was sent to me by a Blogging chum :-) The kitty was stamped in orange in and then coloured with watercolour pencils. The stamp is from a set by 'Your Next Stamp ' and the Set is called ' Jessica's Kitten '. The background papers are from 1st Edition - ANIMAL ANTICS.
Well - I think that's it from me at the moment. Thank you for looking xxx
Challenges I am entering:
Crafty Calendar Challenges June - 3 of Something (top card with 3 flowers) 29/6
Scrap & Craft June Challenge - DIY Flowers 30/6
Unstampabelles Challenge #80 - Flowers 25/6
Shopping Our Stash Challenge #359 - Die Cut Machine 26/6
The House That Stamps Built J2018 - Colour Palette (kitty card) 4/7