WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 16 November 2015

SCRIBBLES DESIGNS CHALLENGE #35 - NON TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS COLOURS


Top Scribbler receives $10 worth of digital images, winner's choice 
Top 3 receives $3 worth of digital images

Good morning,
Here I am with my DT piece for the latest Challenge over at SCRIBBLES DESIGNS and this time our theme is #35 NON - TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS COLOURS.

While Christmas is knows for its bright reds, brilliant greens and sparkling golds and silvers, there are many other wonderful colours that can represent Christmas just as beautifully.  This month we'd like to see a Christmas themed creation using non traditional colours.  It is time to bring out the blues, pinks, purples or other non-traditional colour palettes and give your Christmas project a different kind of hue.

For my piece I have made a background with a weave of  little snippets of black and white papers which were free from DOCRAFTS.
I coloured the images using Promarkers and then superimposed them onto the background papers, which I had faded out slightly to make it look like they were behind glass. I then used Glossy Accents on the jars and stuck them onto the original background with foamies.

                                         


We also have Bugaboo as a Sponsor this month.
Donating: 7 digital images, winners choice


Any questions about the challenge? Please read our Challenge Rules located in the right sidebar. 



If you would like to purchase a Scribbles Designs image click here.
Sandy is happy to provide you with a freebie for participating, which you will find over at the Challenge post.
I hope you will pop over to see what my Teamies have made to inspire you and to play along with us. :-) xxxx

Challenges I am entering:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #22 - Anything Goes
Pile it On Challenge #95 - Any Holiday/Celebration
Corrosive Challenges #237 - Add a Sentiment
Snippets Playground Week #203
Beccy's Place Challenge - A Month of Holiday Cards



11 comments:

  1. Wow! I love this Ike, it's really funky and very cleverly done. Right down to fading out the patter behind the jars. Work so well as a card!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is fun
    have a nice day
    lots of hugs
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Ike love the colours. Thanks for joining us at LPCF and good luck.
    Rose DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Ike love the colours. Thanks for joining us at LPCF and good luck.
    Rose DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool. Love the way you set up the mason jars so that they look transparent. You are always so clever. I'm so happy you are part of this team!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is flipping fabulous!! Cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Completely agree with all previous comments!
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fantastic card. Very funny and very clever. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you created the background for this card Ike, great way to use up some of those scraps we all seem to accumulate. I like your choice in colours too, and those images are fabulous... particularly the frog! Great job!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete