WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 29 August 2015

IS IT CHRISTMAS YET ??!!!

Here I am with my piece for the Stamp of the Month Challenge at FROM THE HEART STAMPS.
This month we got "Candy Cane for Snowman" and I have coloured him up with Promarkers and cut him out with 'Die'sire' Circle Doily from Crafter's Companion.

I used a Tim Holtz Alterations Snowflake Die to cut the flakes and edged everything with Blue Archival ink.


Stamp Preview by FromTheHeartStamps

I joined all my pieces together to make a Christmas hanging.
It was a bit of a pig to photograph because it kept twizzling around, but I think it shows up ok :-D



I had to lay it down to stop it spinning in the end :-D


Well - it feels chilly here with my air-con switched on. :-) Thanks for stopping by - I hope it's not as hot and sweaty where you are as it is here !! Phew !!!!

Challenges I am entering:


7 comments:

  1. Super cute snowman image, and lovely coloring too. Great idea for the hanging Christmas ornament! Your photos turned out nice.
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous love the design Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was actually cool here this morning for a change, although it got hot as the day went on. It's not as humid today, so it's much better and starting to feel a bit like fall, which I love. Your ornament is gorgeous - what a great idea! Your 3-D snowflakes look fabulous and I love this cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous
    veery cute image and great coloring
    lots of hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to make a hanging ornament. The snowman fits great with the snowflakes.

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month August Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE this hanging ornament Ike . . . it's wonderful.

    A mere 24 degrees today apparently . . . but feels hotter if you ask me!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a pretty creation! Thanks for joining in with a Gem of a Challenge this time!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete