WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 12 August 2015

HAPPY MAIL DAY :-)

Hi Peeps,
I am just popping in to show this this gorgeous card I received today :-)
It is from Fiki at BAD KITTY'S CRAFTROOM all the way from Croatia :-D


Look at that really cute kitty at the top and the gorgeous girlie image dressed up as a kitty :-D

And see how it opens in this really cool way.... it's soooooo pretty. :-)


Thank you very much Fiki  :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. I'm happy that arrived and you like it.
    Have nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to get happy mail! This is very pretty . . . love the shape of the card too.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy mail, happy mail! Fiki's card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete