WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 1 May 2015

QUOTH THE RAVEN CHALLENGE #43 TIC.TAC.POE WEEK 5 REMINDER


Hello Peeps,
Here I am with the reminder for WEEK 5 of our current Challenge #43 over at QUOTH THE RAVEN..... TIC, TAC, POE. Here is the grid we are working from this month.
I should have posted yesterday but I was without a telephone line all day so therefore no internet....... extreme bummer !!!!!



and here is my piece using Raven, Lace and POE.......................................


I used an old jigsaw piece and treated the background with Distress Inks. Then I used rubber stamps from the Smeared Ink 'Quoth The Raven' set for the gridwork and POE image. I added a smidgen of lace and then glued a chipboard Raven to the top. :-)

You have until Midnight on the 6th MAY to come along and play showing us your POE creations, so I hope to see you there.
We shall be back again next week with a reminder as this is a 5 week month :-D

Challenges I am entering: 


15 comments:

  1. Awesome to see you on our very first challenge. Love the texture you have created with inks, stamps, gorgeous lace and the creepy raven. Piece of puzzle really adds a "wow" -shape to your project. How big is the piece? Great that you found us, hope to see you again at Dream In Darkness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is from a kiddy puzzle so it's quite big..... 5" tall by 3" wide :-) xx

      Delete
  2. this is wonderful love the design Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh sooooo happy you entered our little challenge!!! That is like having royalty visit!! lol! Love that piece and have to try altering a smaller puzzle piece the right way! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Dream in Darkness this month! Hugs~Nan, CT~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super inspiration for the Quoth the Raven challenge, Ike. Love the puzzle piece as your substrate. Pretty clever, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Raven perching... what a great touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ike! I agree with Nan, such awesome Royalty playing in our playground! Thanks soooo much! I love this puzzle piece! The only problem...I want to see the rest of the altered puzzle :)
    Perfect Raven up top over seeing all...
    Thanks for sharing with us at Dream in Darkness!~CT kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea with a jigsaw piece. Beautiful! Thank you for joining our May challenge over at Craft for the Craic.
    Eithne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work! The background is fab andthe raven on top fits perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project! Cool idea with jigsaw:) Thank you for joining CFTC challenge:)xx Sylwia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tee Hee the bird on top looks like a very hungry vulture. So how does this challenge work? What's the deal with the grid? I am supper intrigued. Come back next month for some more Smudgy Antics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Ike for joining us at Smudgy Antics this month, I just adore anything Poe as you well know...hope to see you again.love always BDx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! I have one of those big pieces ready to be altered, the wonderful BD sent it me a while back. Thank you for the inspirations :D and thank you for playing along with us at Smudgy Antics xxxxx

    ReplyDelete