WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 31 May 2015

OSAAT CHALLENGE #238 - ANYTHING GOES WITH FLOWERS DT PIECE


Hello Peeps and welcome to Challenge #238 over at ONE STITCH AT A TIME with our new Theme - Anything Goes with FLOWERS.
The Sponsor for this weeks challenge is StitchyBear Digi Outlet with the May 5 image prize pack. 



This time I chose "PANSIES" by CraftyGirl Creations for my piece and I made a Get Well card.


I decided to go orange with this one. It's not a colour I use much but I suddenly got the urge LoL :-D
I used Little Sizzlets backing paper, with a die cut border and used my Craft Robo to cut out Get Well. I coloured the Pansies with Spectrum Noir pens and pencils.

You have until 13th JUNE 2015 to enter the Challenge HERE and to pop over and see what my Teamies have to inspire you along :-)

Thanks for dropping by :-)

Challenges I am entering:

Digi Galore Challenges - Alter a Notebook or FLORAL
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge #82 - AG with Bright & Colourful
Dragonfly Dreams Challenge - How Does Your Garden Grow


11 comments:

  1. This is super Ike. The image is lovely and the colours are so real. Christine xx OSAAT teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness Ike, the colours are magnificent :) Boy you do oranges well, I am terrified of them hahahaha. Big hugs, Jane xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous wonderful colouring and embellishments Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this bright and zingy card Ike . . . bound to make anyone feel better.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your orange pansies are warm and cozy, Ike! This lovely card will make anyone feel tons better!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card thanks for sharing with SBBC Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, Ike, and am mesmerized by the many shades of orange! It certainly will cheer someone! It did me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful Get Well card!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope you come back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous coloring and great design. Maggie - DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete