WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 30 October 2014

HALLOWEEN NEVERMORE RAPPORT BLOG HOP

HNEVERMORER

Rapport: a close and harmonious relationship in which the people or groups concerned understand each other’s feelings or ideas and communicate well.

Good Morning Everyone and welcome to my little section of the Halloween Nevermore Rapport Blog Hop.
This is all about fans of EDGAR ALLAN POE and I have made a mixed media piece about the ill fated ANNABEL LEE. If you would like to read the Poem then go HERE.
I used a square frame - my friend gave me 3 of these with some awful naff pictures in the middle - so I painted it white and got to work with my home-made texture paste and assorted nick nacks.
The digi in the centre is one of my digital stamps from IKEsART and is called "Annabel Lee". She was coloured with Copics and printed several times then fussy cut and 3D with silicone.



This is my first real 'bash' at a full mixed media project and I am fairly pleased with it. 
Note to self..... make some sort of spray booth, cover up what you don't want sprayed (including my spare glasses), remember to turn glue gun off !!!!

While I am here - for the EDGAR ALLAN POE fans - why not pop over to play along with our Colour Challenge over at QUOTH THE RAVEN. It runs for a month and you still have 3 weeks left :-D

(Sorry - I don't understand how this linky thing  below works - this came up with the code we were given but I'm not asking you to submit anything ???  The people shown are - I assume - the other Blog Hop participants !!!?) 

Sorry Guys - this Blog Hop thingy isn't quite what I thought it would be when I signed up for it - it's not all crafters.  I think it's more like one of those Blog Train thingies :-D However, there are some interesting stops along the way :-)

1.Annie Walls2.Black Heart Reviews
3.Little Gothic Horrors4.Gina Morley
5.Clarissa Johal - Author of Paranormal & Gothic Horror6.Zombiegirl Shambling
7.Blackdragon8.IKE
9.Easel & Quill10.Holly's Horrorland


6 comments:

  1. Hi Ike . . . . well, gotta say, this is a fantastic mixed media project. Really great. Brilliant embellishments.

    I use a LARGE cardboard box (left over from husband's boot buying) as my spray booth . . . plus lots of old newspaper!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally amazing, Ike! I can't believe this is your first mixed media project. It's absolutely fabulous! I hear ya on the spray booth, though. Seeing spots, eh? Gorgeous collection of embellies and your coloring and dimension of Annabel Lee is brilliant. Still one of my fave stamps pf yours. Not quite sure about this hop. Some are up, some not but of course I wanted to see you and BD's makes. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card love all the gorgeous embellishments Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's gorgeous! Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did well with the linky. The first few times it can be a little daunting.
    And if this is your first mixed media piece - you have nothing to be worried about at all!
    It is wonderful, properly creepy, and full of wonderful textures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome. Love it! And the linky is made for anyone to add their link. =)

    ReplyDelete