WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 23 March 2014

I'M IN CREEPY MODE TODAY

Hello Peeps,
Today I am in my Dark mode and I decided to make a Tag. I thought I would give you some scary stuff because I am probably going to go 'cute and fluffy' again a bit later :-D LoL
I used my 'Scary Clown' digi and drew him a little Pierrot hat.
The background papers are from The Angel Company.





Challenges I am entering:

Tag Along Challenge #30 - Pierrot           Showcased :-) (Top 3)
Left Of Centre Challenge #27 - Favourite Book   (IT)
2 Sisters Challenge #147 - Black + White + 1 other Colour
HIMCR Challenge #142 - Let's Get Digital

13 comments:

  1. what a chilling fabulous creation Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y-IKES!!!! Did I not make it clear to you that I am afraid of clowns generally . . . and even MORE when they are scary like this one? Off to see my therapist now! I think you could say this has the desired effect! Just so you know . . . I don't like dolls either or masks! SOMETHING musta happened during my childhood but if so I don't know what it was!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh oh !!! So sorry to have traumatised you on this sunny Sunday Sarn !!! ... chortle :-) xx

      Delete
  3. Wow that is scary. I know a lot of people who are scared of clowns :( Great idea for a tag though.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :-) ... I don't think I'll be sending it to anyone though by the sounds of it...hahahaha LoL !! xx

      Delete
  4. IIIEEEKKK, he's scary! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He *is* scary but at the same time very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic and scary. Love the effect of the black white and red.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a scary book!!! And a fabulously scary tag! This is awesome Ike! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight at Left of Center! Dont forget we also have our Anything Goes Challenge with 11 sponsors till the 31st of March, why not link up there too! http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/p/loc-1st-anniversary-challenge-starting.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love this tag! What a super creepy clown, to cool with the black/white. King is one of my fave authors and IT has to be one of the scariest books ever, thanks for sharing at LOC :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that tag - from the background, to the ribbons and fibres, to of course the scary clown! The touch of colour just completes it! lovely to have you join us at LOC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Creepy!! what a great digital you have used!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete