WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 23 March 2014

ATC SWAP

Me again,
Here are my ATCs that I made for the FEB ATC Swap over at INKY FROGGIES.
I forgot to take a photo but Kristy kindly did it for me when they arrived - that's why I am so late posting them :-D
The background is made using STAMPIN' UP 'Outlined Occasions - Love' digi that I copied loads of times to make a backing, and 'Sprinkled Expressions - Heart' on the top. I cut out the little hearts so the background would show through.
The kitty is wearing some glasses I made using my 'Spec-Tacular' rubber stamps, also from SU. Then I glued some acetate behind the frames to make the lenses :-) (very fiddly indeed !!!)
I'm sorry - I lost my piece of paper with all the deets on and I can't remember who's digi this little Cat is. If you know - can you tell me please so that I can give proper credit :-)  

Oh, I found it now in my stamps box.... he's a clear stamp from RECOLLECTIONS and the Set is called 'MEOW MEOW' also with PRRRR word stamp. :-D 





Well - that's it for the mo'.... off for coffee now :-D xx

Challenges I am entering:



4 comments:

  1. These are fantastic such a lot of fine detail Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee - these are purr-fect (sorry, HAD to!).

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice ATCs!!! I wish we could swap/. Would you like this idea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are FAB!! Love the cats' specs, awesome little touch :) x

    ReplyDelete