WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 9 November 2013

I GOT A PREZZIE :-)

Hello and Happy Saturday,

I popped in to say that today I have glorious sunshine and full electricity - which is soooooo good after the traumas of this week !! :-)
Anyway.... last week I really needed a digi stamp of a toilet and I thought I had seen one at SCRIBBLES DESIGNS but I couldn't find it. Well _ I contacted Sandy to ask her if I had seen it and she told me there never was one.... BUT drew me one specially :-D      How coooool is that ??!!!!

Here is the toilet and it comes complete with Loo Roll :-)  Click on the Pic to go to the Shop ..


I wanted to enter the latest challenge over at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES.... 'Sing a Song'... to make a creation inspired by a song. So I have made something to go with "Ode to the Toilet (Put that Toilet Seat Down)" by Brad Paisley :-) If you've never heard it you can go here ....  www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIiFGTwkm1I


I typed out the words of the song and printed them in green for my backing. I edged the card with distress ink. I fussy cut the toilet and the froggie and coloured them with Copics.  They are put on with 3D foam pads for extra pop :-)

Scribbles images used:   Toilet and Carl 


Challenges I am entering:





6 comments:

  1. So, so funny Ike :)

    Hugs, Dii xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a great card...love the song and that you entered our challenge

    Love from Mel xxx
    CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo! Great card!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a Hoot, Ike! That was really nice of Sandy to draw you up a Loo! Turned out good too. I love your project, and the frog! Never heard of that song BTW. I like how you added just touched of pale blue to your loo. Great job!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with this! I can't believe you did this especially for our challenge and I just love it! I've not even heard that song before and I love Brad Paisley!
    Thanks for joining our Inspired by a Song challenge at Creative Corner Challenges this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lord love a duck. Or in this case, Lord love a frog! Boy, that Carl gets around. Never thought I'd see him sitting on top of a toilet. So wonderful of Sandy to create a toilet for you. I wondered what inspired the creation of that image. Maybe I should check out the song and refer to it when I do my write up on the toilet!

    Glad to hear that the electricity issues are settling a bit. Nice to see you back!!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete