WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 2 November 2013

FOUND A NEW CHALLENGE SITE STARTING + DT CALL

Hello Peeps,
I have found a new Challenge site being started up by a cyber chum of mine and her friend................


.. if you click on that Banner it will take you there. :-)
They are also having a DT CALL that runs until 20th NOV and you can get all the Deets HERE

The Challenges are due to start JANUARY 2014 and I can't wait to see what they are going to get up to :-D

Well - New Challenges are greeeeaaaaat so why not pop over there and show them some support. (I guess I am a wee bit biased coz I am one of their Sponsors, but boy - have they got an awesome list of other Sponsors !!! FABBO )

So - what are you waiting for ?? Why not whizz over and have a looksee ?  :-D  See ya' xxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Ike!!! You are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting this up!!! ;o) And thank you for being part of this adventure!!!!

    ReplyDelete