WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 5 August 2013

HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE - MACABRE MONDAY 173 - HORRORSCOPES

Hello Creepy Peeps,
Welcome to Macabre Monday HDH173 at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE - This time we are doing  ZODIAC .....HORRORSCOPES and our Sponsor is DELICIOUS DOODLES. Now Teri has been beavering away drawing  up some cozzzzzmic new images to use for this Challenge.
I have chosen to use CAPRICORN (soon to be released) - not for any particular reason other than I LUV the image :-) Teri has been doing 'normal' Zodiac images too for the faint of heart :-D  LoL


Click on Pic to enlarge.


My background is from DECOSSE's DYNAMITE DOODLES and I printed it twice over itself in two different colours to get the effect I wanted :-D. The I used the off-cut from a die cut as my frame. I inked over this using the 'stencil' type bits left after I die cut some flowers. I inked in black and green. I printed the image out 5 times and 'fussy cut' it and layered up with 3D foamies so he really pops out at you.  Capricorn traits and symbol from the Web

I hope you will come over to HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE and see what delights we have to offer you and to play along with us. See you later :-D

Challenges I am entering:

Smudgy Antics - Fussy Cutting

17 comments:

  1. Yikes! And I even enlarged the picture just to scare myself sillier! xxx Glutton for punishment . . . !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we love the way the image jumps out at us, except for Horace, who is hiding under the covers now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You can certainly come up with it... scary but full of awesomeness! I really love those stamped flowers (or paper) and the negative cut...very detailed card..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome hun! Love all that layering! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! Very cool something about it just grabs me :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oohhh this has really inspired me I know what would be perfect for this HA! back later.EE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ike, this is stupendous. It must have taken ages cutting all those bits out of Teri's fabulous image. Oh so worth it! Thank you for sharing your art with us at Smudgy Antics

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! does he POP! Love how you put scary and pretty together and made FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops forgot to say Thank you for joining in at Smudgy Angics :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ike - I so love this!!! And not only because it's my zodiac sign :-D *hehe* It's brilliant, it's marvellous ... it's stunning. Great layering and I love the background. Hugs, Suzanne xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome use of a wicked cool image! So glad you're back full time again. I missed your makes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. AMAZING, Ike! Every element is just perfect and showcases the image (and your fab fussy cutting) perfectly! Great color scheme, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that is amazing! The image really does pop out at you and your papers are fab too!

    Thank you for joining the challenge at Seems A Little Sketchy!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is really fabulous. love how you have intergrated the sky from Lisa in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  15. fabulous piece Ike! I'm loving Teri's horrorscope images they are just fab! That background paper you've used is lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your piece kicks some major ass! Amazing fussy cutting, Ike! Thanks for playing along with us at Smudgy Antics :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh wow Ike this is so cool looking! And I am a Capricorn!

    ReplyDelete