WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Monday 28 February 2022

SOME MORE APPLIQUE

 Hello Peeps,

Well - I'm doing a lot better this week. I've had my stitches out and now my chemo Port is ready for use :-D

I have popped in to show you another piece of applique I did a couple of months back. I can show you now because it has arrived as a gift to a dear friend - I didn't want to spoil the surprise. :-D



I would love to make this whole quilt one day but it's a bit beyond me at the moment.

I'm now working on a doggie one to go to Australia :-D

I hope you are all well and I wish you Happy Crafting.
Huz


xoxoxo




7 comments:

  1. That is a really awesome make. You are kick ass on all fronts. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is beautiful, I hope you're feeling much better, hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is perfect, Sue. Thank you for the lovely gift. Goodbye, my friend.

    ReplyDelete