WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 7 April 2020

KITTIES GALORE

Hello Peeps,
During March I collected a FUR-bulous kitty Scrapbook kit that was offered Free on a daily basis for the whole month. The digital kit is by by DREAM4EVER DESIGNS.
This  is a gorgeous kit, and has loads of kitties in it.





I have made a scrapbook page using  it.

This is also my show piece over at this month's Cats only Challenge - SHOW US YOUR PUSSYCATS #53.   I have also drawn a brand new FREEBIE kitty that you can snag if you go over there and Follow the Blog. There are lots more kitty freebies up the top of the Blog on the Freebies Page. :-)


I hope you are all keeping safe and well.
Thank you for popping in.
Hugz
IKE x

Challenges I am entering:



DL Art Challenge #257 - Cats/Kittens/Bunnies/Chicks   22/4

4 comments: