WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 26 December 2019

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Hi there Peeps,
I wish you all a very merry Festive Season and good health & happiness for 2020.

Here is the Festive Doggo. I don't know what her owners will think when they come back - living with this crazy cat woman is bound to change her  hahahaha :-D



with best wishes to you All.  xoxo

See the source image




4 comments:

  1. MERRY Christmas, Ike. I am sure the owners will be proud of you. Hugs, my dear lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felices Fiestas!!
    Gracias por pasar por mí blog.

    BESOS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New year!
    festive dogo is so cute! cat looks jelaous :D
    hugs

    ReplyDelete