WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 12 June 2019

SUCH A LOT OF GOODIES :-)

Hello Peeps,
WoW !!  I was so lucky to be a winner in part of MIA's 2nd Blogaversary Giveaway  at CRAFTARTISTA . :-D
My that sweet girl is sooooo generous..................  look at the huge parcel of goodies I got:


I got so many wonderful goodies AND some sweeties..... which are not in the photo cuz I ate those already  hahaha :-D

THANK YOU so much Mia and Congratulations on your 2 year Blogaversary :-D




3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you received your package, Ike. And I am really happy that you like my gifts to you. Thank you for participating in my 2nd Blogaversary candy. Enjoy your goodies, my dear friend. I send you a big hug and many many kisses. Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are nice goodies!
    have fun
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win Ike. Xxx

    ReplyDelete