WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Wednesday 22 May 2019

WEDDING CARD COMMISSION #1

Me again :-)
Here is one of the commissions I have been making this last couple of weeks.
One of the couple works at our local airport so I made a bow card in the colours of the invitation and using airport themed images from their invitations to make my own papers.



The parts were all machine stitched with toning cotton and I added some material flowers and lace in the centre, with die cut filigree. 
I also made my own box for this card as they are too bulky for envelopes.

Thanks for looking.

Challenges I am entering:

Crafty Creations Challenge #391 - AG    5/6  *** WINNER ***



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful. You are talented.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Creations this Month.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Crafty Creations DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ike. Just to inform you that you are a winner of my blogaversary candy. Please visit my blog and leave a message on the winners' post. Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely project. Great design and stitching.
    Thank you for joining in with our May challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!
    Congrats for your win!
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW that fantastic card is sure to be treasured, its stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. its gorgeous bow card!
    love it!
    I hope my mail arrived :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fiki..... I have a ticket from the post office and I will go down today, so I hope it will be your parcel :-D xxxx

      Delete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous bow card love the colour and the themed papers you made
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete