WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 2 September 2018

Eeeeee !!! IT's COMING SOOOOOOOON !!!!


I can't believe that this year is flying by so fast. !
I am so looking forward to this year's CAT LOVERS HOP, over at JANIS's Blog.
Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting my 2018 Cat Lovers Hop Badge, Ike!! Thank you also for offering to sponsor again. Can't wait to see what you come up with. Yay....It's all going to be great!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete