WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 21 January 2017

PAAAAARTEY KATS #2

Happeee Saturday :-D

It's a bit chilly today so I am down in my craft room messing around.
I have made another card using the  5th BIRTHDAY FREEBIE from Fiki over at BAD KITTY'S CRAFT ROOM. This is called  " PARTY CATS " and you can snag them for yourself if you go HERE

If you make something using the PARTY CATS you can enter Fiki's Blogaversary GIVEAWAY. :-D

Here is my card which also uses the latest Freebie Background Paper from MEINLILAPARK.


I may be back again later with some more if my Mojo keeps a-flowin'  LoL
Thanks for popping in. xxx




Challenges I am entering:






9 comments:

  1. Ah so cute beautifully coloured love this kitties Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring, Ike! I messed up my first version of these cuties. Must try again. Love that backing paper, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, your colouring is fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge.
    Hope to see you again next month.
    Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful card!
    love it very much!
    have a nice day

    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card :) The coloring is fantastic and it looks like it really has the hair texture on it like a real cat. Thank you for playing along with us at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Tina-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! Your coloring is fabulous! And I love that you had cat paper to match! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card and such a cute image. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Making Memories Crafting. Hope to see you again soon.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fun Day Friday. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Patties Creations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete