WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 16 April 2015

QUOTH THE RAVEN QUEST #43 - TIC, TAC, POE WEEK 3


Hello and happy Thursday,
I am popping in to show you my inspiration creation for WEEK 3 of our current Challenge over at QUOTH THE RAVEN. Our Theme this time is TIC. TAC. POE and here is our grid...

I have used the Right section vertical... Raven, POE, Lace for my creation.
I made a background with papers from Smeared Ink's 'Zombie Killa' digital paper set and used a die cut left-over as a stencil through which I smeared home-made textured past. I smurged over it when dry with a black ink pad.
I used my Quoth The Raven rubber stamp set - also from Smeared Ink to do the images and sentiment flag. The lace and corrugated card were from my 'bits' box.

And so... 'tis done :-D
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will pop over to QUOTH THE RAVEN and see what my Teamie NANETTE has to show you for inspiration :-D


Challenges I am entering:



2 comments: