WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Tuesday 30 September 2014

IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #23 - AROUND THE WORLD

Happy Tuesday everybody,
Here I am today to tell you about the latest Challenge over at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES - #23 AROUND THE WORLD.
We are celebrating different countries/cultures around the world this fortnight and I am here with my creation using a brand new release - ISRAEL.
I have made a selection of images - some based on my own Menorah and Mezuzahs and a kooky looking Rabbi - not depicting any of the Rabbis that I knew however - they were mostly a little more stern than this one !! LoL

I made an easel card for you to see..



All my images were coloured digitally in PSE9.
This set is available in my STORE now.

There are plenty more sets depicting different Countries over at IKEsART in the World Series Bundles, and I also offer a little FREEBIE for you to play along with over on the IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES Blog.

I hope you will pop over to IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES to see what my fabulous TEAM A have made for you and hopefully they will inspire you to play along with us :-D

Thanks for dropping by xx

Challenges I am entering:




10 comments:

  1. Getting a bit of a chuckle over the crossed eyes, Ike. Great new work. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Ike, this is incrediable, I have fallen in love with your Rabbi, what a character, each time I see his face I just want to smile and smile and smile so more - such a feel good creation :) :) :) and I love the message you card gives - shalom to your too :) Big hugs Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. opps forgive the spelling mistakes - just woken up and head not in gear lol xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, this card is very special. I like the colour combination very much. Thanks for taking part in our Paperminutes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea and this Rabbi seems to be focused for sure. Thank you for posting art with us this week during our 151st challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Sending you happy hugs, smiles full of sunshine, and many blessings as you work and play.

    Carole Robb Bisson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us this week. I'm happy to have you play along, and hope you will sop by again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card you made for the challenges! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Funny card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh what funny card, that rabbi is fab!! Thank you for play with us at Creative Moments this time, hope to see you again real soon. Hugs Kate DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the giggle ... those crosses eye make me smile. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete