WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 29 August 2014

AUGUST ATC SWAP

Hi there,

Here are the my ATCs I made for the August Swap over at CardMaking World.
The theme this month was SPORT and I got a bit carried away LoL



Images used:
Doodle Dragon - Dragon Surfer
                                   Volley Hippo
                                   Basketball Dragon 1 + 2
Meljen's -               Football Ted

I added glossy accents to some of the game balls, and silica coloured with inks for my sand. The volleyball net has a piece of gauze stuck on in place of the drawn net. I snipped the drawn lines off the image to leave a frame and then stuck the tiny piece of gauze behind.
Images coloured with Promarkers and the Surf Dragon has 'paper pieced' swim shorts.

Thanks for stopping by :-D xx



5 comments:

  1. Aww . . . these are cute Ike. Love 'em. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! Great ATC's!!! My friend's daughter plays basketball, and I wish I could give her one of those Dragon-basketball cards.. :)
    Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant ATC love all the images you have chosen Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute-I love the hippo on the net especially!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, we think the hippo is the best. We love when crafting turns into a marathon. X

    ReplyDelete