WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Thursday 17 April 2014

NEW RELEASE AT SMEARED INK

Hello again,
This is my latest set which is a NEW RELEASE over at SMEARED INK. It's called "Daemon Horses".


2 comments:

  1. Cor some of them are a bit scary! But your skill at art cannot be denied. You are very talented. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I completely agree. Fabulous artistic talent but not horses I'd like to ever come across in real life or my dreams. ;)

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete