WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Saturday 7 December 2013

QUOTH THE RAVEN - CHALLENGE #27..... HO, HO, POE + CANDY ALERT

Me again, and as part of me being a total slacker, I have yet to make my project for the latest quest at QUOTH THE RAVEN  - #27... HO, HO, POE - MERRY CHRISTMAS.
We want to see a Christmassy themed creation BUT it also must be related to Edgar Allan POE, coz that's what we are all about there - right ??!!I will be doing something (I hope) but at least I wrote the Blog Post hahaha !!!
Congrats go out to SHONI who won the last Quest and there are some fabulous creations from my Teamies  BLACKDRAGON and SHELL, for you to feast your eyes upon :-)

We also have CANDY there to celebrate our reaching 100 Followers, so it's definitely worth whizzing over to have a look now isn't it ?????!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I had just sent an email to you regarding not being able to find your personal blog, and then I find it on Lisa's blog! How "coincidental!" Thank you for your recent visit to my personal blog, hugs, de

    ReplyDelete