WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Sunday 31 March 2013

BEARS' BOOK CHALLENGE

This is a piece I have done for the Book Challenge over at THE HOUSE OF BEARS
The book is A Thousand Splendid Suns, by Khalid Hosseini. 

                                

The story is based in Afghanistan and spans the 1960's to the 2000's, the traumatic life of Mariam and ultimately her death.
If you would like more info, please go see The House of Bears.

For my piece, I have used part of one of my own digis - Scheherazade - available in my SHOP, and set her against an old painting of an Afghan marketplace. She has been coloured digitally in PSE9.

Click on Pic to enlarge.



Challenges I am entering:


8 comments:

  1. wow I really love the way you have paired these together. I love the way you have colored this awesome digi. I'm always impressed how you do the coloring digitally!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous piece. We really love your digi image, it fits our challenge so well, you've joined all your images together so well. We're so glad you could join in with our challenge and enjoyed looking at your creation. We've added you to our list on today's post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - amazing digi image, and she looks wonderful against that beautiful painting - a great interpretation of the HoB's challenge!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck. dear Ike!
    You are № 1 !

    ReplyDelete
  5. impressive interpretation of an impressive book

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Ike she is beautiful and such a gorgeous scene you have created. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful piece ike. I love seeing your digital work it amazes me every time

    ReplyDelete