WELCOME

Hi and welcome to Ike's World. I AM PROUD TO BE A PREVIOUS DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR SMEARED INK, SIMPLY CREATE TOO,DELICIOUS DOODLES, POISONED PEAS PLEASE(now shut down)PATH of POSITIVITY, FOREVER FRIENDS DESIGN TEAM, SCRIBBLES DESIGNS, A MINION AT HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE, a STITCHY's ANGEL at OSAAT. I am Co-Writer on QUOTH THE RAVEN and I run my own Challenge at IKE'sWORLD CHALLENGES, and SUYP Cats Only Challenge. Thanks for visiting and please drop by again :-)

Followers

Friday 23 November 2012

BLACK FRIDAY SALES


Black Friday and beyond sale




 Black Friday Book Sale
 
Now through Sunday, November 25 at 11:59PM,
Creepy Glowbugg - GLORIA -  is offering a 20% discount in Glo's Etsy shop.
GOBBLE20
Use  this code to apply your discount during checkout.
Please just copy and paste the code to ensure it is properly applied.
All caps, no spaces.

and
 

 
Ikesart is offering
Buy one get one free
on all digital images in my shop. 
Just go through checkout + I will give you half back.
Offer good now thru the 25th of November.
I offer a great selection of gorgeous artwork digis for
all occasions and tastes.
I have  added some cute Chrimbo images for all of you
kitty lovers out there. Not to mention a sweet freebie on the post below
for the Chrimbo canine lovers as well.  
 
Please consider spending your holiday cash on some
small businesses like the ones listed above.
Thank you and Happy Holidaze!

No comments:

Post a Comment